We understand that getting someone out of jail is expensive, but we have financing options and other ways to make the process more affordable than ever.
How to get someone out of jail is not obvious to the inexperienced. We explain how the bail bonds process works.
You can visit our office, or call us, and we’ll come to your residence to make the process as easy, quick, and painless as possible.
In all of Orange County and Santa Ana, we’re the talk of the town. We’ve changed the bail bonds process, and grown to be “the” place to call when the unforeseen happens. Someone you know and care about lands in jail.
Facts about Santa Ana, California: the Jail and Bail Bonds Process
The Santa Ana Police Department is located at 425 South Harbor Boulevard, in Anaheim, CA 92805. Call our Santa Ana bail bonds hotline 714-773-2762 we will take care of the bail bond posting. A bond can be posted here.
If you are arrested in Santa Ana for any misdemeanor or felony, you will be kept here for just a few hours, 3-4 is about the maximum. If you have not bailed out by our Santa Ana bail bonds agents at this station. Then you will be transferred to the Orange County Jail. You can also view the Santa Ana jail website online.
The Orange County Jail is located at 550 N. Flower Street, Santa Ana, CA 92703. Call our Anaheim bail bonds hotline 800-571-2245.
How the Bail Bonds Process Works
If your bad boy or bad girl has been arrested and taken to jail. Call one of our licensed Santa Ana bail bonds agents to assist with processing the bail bond. Our Santa Ana bail bonds agents will provide you with your bad boy or bad girl’s booking number, charges, court dates. And the jail location of your friend or family member.
All bail amounts have already been set by a group of Judges who meet once a year. To set the bail schedules to the charges that will be filed by Law Enforcement.
It’s important to understand that after a bail bond has been posted the booking process can take anywhere from 1 to 2 hours if you are in a city jail and 4 to 8 hours or longer to complete if you are in a county jail, all depending on how busy the jail is at that time.
This is a good time to work on completing the paperwork and any other details with you to expedite the process.
Your bad boy or bad girl’s booking process will generally include photographs, fingerprints, and background checks. This process can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours or more to complete. Depending on your bad boy or bad girl’s specific case. Once this process has been completed, your bad boy or bad girl will be cleared, and ready to be bailed out from jail.
Click or Call us at (714) 584-9164
Fun Facts About Santa Ana
- The city of Santa Ana first started out as a large mustard field.
- Wells Fargo’s first office was in Santa Ana which opened in 1874.
- A renaissance man, William Spurgeon founded Santa Ana and built the city after buying the land for $595.
- Spurgeon built Santa Ana out of 74 acres and became the city’s local postman too.
- In the 1700s when Europeans first explored the Orange County area, Santa Ana was first called “The Valley of Saint Anne”. It was only replaced by Orange County because of the amount of oranges that it grew in the area
- The “Santa Ana Winds” are often times an occurrence of forest fires around the area, but aren’t actually named after the city.
- Santa Ana is one of the youngest cities in the population, about 31% of its residents are less than 18 years old.
- Santa Ana has a large immigrant population, which means statistically about 80% of families do not speak English as their primary language at home
- Santa Ana is the 4th most densely populated city in the United States.
- Supposedly Orange County and Santa Ana officially established themselves because they didn’t like the regulations being placed upon them by Los Angeles County